This proposal focuses on web entrepreneurs (startups) and capitalises on extensive experience of consortium members while working with startup communities. Five well-recognized startup ecosystem leaders (Civitta startup consultancy in Lithuania, Startups.be umbrella organization for startup ecosystem in Belgium, Tetuan Valley pre-accelerator in Spain, Power of Youth entrepreneur development organisation in the UK and TechHub Riga co-working space in Latvia) will integrate EYE programme to their already existing activities in order to ensure fast and effective take-up of the programme by the local communities of entrepreneurs.
This proposal has the following distinct features:
- It focuses primarily on startup ecosystems and web entrepreneurs, which is the most “hyped” type of entrepreneurs today;
- Consortium is formed from startup ecosystem leaders from each country, ensuring deep reach to startup communities;
- NEs and HEs will mainly be recruited through personal approach by consortium members and this personal approach will be extended throughout their journey through the programme in order to make sure that they get maximum value;
- 8 social events during 2 years per each country (40 in total) will serve as a recruitment platform, social value-adding activity for programme participants, as an opportunity to ignite the local alumni club and as a channel to share success stories with media and wider public;
- After care programme will allow participants to get additional feedback on their business plan after the exchange and plan their next steps, also, get coaching for up to 6 months after their exchange and utilise the know-how and networks of consortium members.