Do you have a good idea for a project related to green transport and mobility and would like to submit it as an expression of interest to the North Sea Region Programme? Then come and learn more about this programme's priority 4 at the upcoming transnational seminar in Aberdeen on 2 March!
You will get:
• insights into the programme's work on green transport and mobility,
• the chance to meet other key stakeholders,
• to hear about other project ideas,
• the opportunity to present your own idea(s), and
• the chance to meet potential partners from around the North Sea region.
This seminar is linked to the programme's preparations for the next round of expressions of interest. These expressions are the first step of a two-step application process; successful expressions of interest move on to the next step which is the development and submission of a full application. Expressions of interests can already now be drafted in the programme's online monitoring system, and the call for their submission will be open from 30 June to 28 August 2017.
Download the draft programme here.